Merry Christmas from the 4-Hers On the Brazos.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
1. Dr. Sterrett, I understand you were heavily involved in 4-H as a youth. Can you tell us about your experiences and would you relate why 4-H can still be beneficial for today’s youth?
2. So after 4-H, can you tell us a little about your involvement with horses that led up to the time you began your ministry?
3. We know you love horses, but are there any other reasons why you use them in your work?
4. Can you describe the Leaders by Heart program which you’ve recently begun and how it could benefit young people and those working with young people in 4-H?
5. My brother and I have attended the SALT Camp in Pennsylvania and found it life changing. Do you hear this all the time? Why do you suppose this is?
6. I’ve watched some of your training tapes and been to SALT, Leaders by Heart and Family Camp in Big Sandy, TX watching your live demonstrations. I’ve also been exposed to Clinton Anderson, Craig Cameron, John Lyons, Pat Parelli, Ken McNabb, You each have some similar techniques. What sets you apart in your training?
7. I do believe you used to compete nationally, but not anymore, can you tell us why?
8. To wrap it up, can you give us 2 or 3 of your best training tips?